Discover the brand-new GREINER MULTILINE NEXT AC+
- Mobile surgery chair with a short back part and increased stability at the back for stable and comfortable patient positioning
- Can be used flexibly for minimally invasive procedures in plastic und dermatological surgery, maxillofacial surgery, ENT, ophthalmology, as well as many other specialist disciplines
- Completely newly developed GREINER headrest system: Ergo headrest with Vario double joint for one-hand surgery, Quick assist quick coupling for exchangeable headrests as well as individual stretch, full and half-calotte cushions, each with Quick assist equipment
- Equipped with 4 motors, stainless steel standard bar at the top, Ergo headrest with Vario double joint, and central locking system for the double swivel castors
- Electromotive adjustment of back, seat and leg sections as well as height lift, emergency footswitch for Trendelenburg position
COMPLETELY NEWLY DEVELOPED GREINER HEADREST SYSTEM
Intelligent and quickly exchangeable headrests. Ergo headrest with Vario double joint for one-hand surgery, Quick assist quick coupling for exchangeable headrests, and individual stretch, full and half-calotte cushions, each with Quick assist equipment.
ERGONOMICS, FUNCTIONALITY, MOBILITY AND COMFORT
The MULTILINE NEXT AC still meets the requirements that are placed on patient positioning and mobilization with the rapidly growing number of outpatient surgeries. Ideal places of application include preparation for surgeries, transportation to and from surgeries, positioning after procedures and the recovery room after anesthesia: ergonomics, functionality, mobility and comfort for patients are combined in this unique chair and bed solution. A powerful battery and high-performance motors do an impressive job for operating theatre and nursing teams carrying out their work. As far as hygiene is concerned, perfect access and easy disinfection can be easily dealt with. And even where there is no space for classic hospital beds in critical situations, the MULTILINE NEXT AC chair is there to help in the smallest of spaces. So far, so good.
But development continues: with a strong increase in these integrated surgical processes with hospital surgeries, the need for all-around solutions is growing, which no longer require the patient to be repositioned due to full mobility. There is much more demand for chairs that can accompany the patient through the entire process – simple, effortless mobility and, at the same time, high-grade stability for surgeries: this exactly describes the new MULTILINE NEXT AC+