Since the beginning of the worsening of the corona crisis, Otopront has been working – especially for the ENT workplace – on the development of a protective mechanism for the practitioner. The Otopront “coughing disc”, which was frequently used in the past (in the years 1950 – 1975), has served as a model.
Features and models
- Protection against droplet ejection
- Unobstructed work with both hands
- Microscopy without restrictions
- Endoscopying possible
- Simply removable at the flexible Parallelogram swivel arm
- Easy self assembly – no customer service needed
Protection Frame „Unit“
Adapted to attach to existing plateau by clamping bar. Easy turning of the climp bar, no restriction of movement while microscope viewing.
Protection Frame „Stand Alone“
Stand alone version on rollable tripod, easy to fold down. Rollable, compact, slip and tilt-proof thanks to solid base, frame may be positioned on the left or right side of the chair.